Fun Entertainment Trivia Questions (Easy & Hard With Answers!)
Entertainment trivia questions are made up of the most “fun” game themes that many participants get excited about. Crowds usually like it because it’s a playful distraction, but it can also be difficult. There are numerous sub-themes under this umbrella, which opens a broad range of topics. But who doesn’t like a challenge? Right?!
How do you describe Trivia?
Trivia is known to be an assortment of little-known facts that are generally used for games and entertainment quizzes. We source it for conducting competitive events in public or informal places. Trivia is meant for interesting and exciting activities, although it’s mainly focusing on unimportant subjects.
Ultimately, trivia targets specific interests of players and aims to amuse with a little daring approach.
The idea of entertainment trivia is surrounding mostly on thought-provoking facts relating to entertaining media and resources, such as movies, music, sports, art, books, TV, radio, anime/manga/cartoons, and other leisures.
Let’s look at a few examples of easy and hard entertainment trivia questions.
Easy Entertainment Questions
These are usually simple questions with shallow and direct answers.
- Who is the famous author of the Harry Potter book series?
- George R. R. Martin
- N. K. Jemisin
- J. R. R. Tolkien
- J. K. Rowling
- What was the name of the band who sang F.R.I.E.N.D.S.’ theme song?
- The Rembrandts
- Pearl Jam
- Who was the fictional character Shrek marries in his titular film series?
- Princess Simona
- Princess Fiona
- Princess Cora
- Princess Nora
- Who was captain of Titanic?
- Edwin Curt
- Edward Curt
- Edwin Smith
- Edward Smith
- The title of the musical play that won the 1960’s Oscar, where the story was based on Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet.
- West Side Story
- Follies of 1910
- Ernest in Love
- King and I
Hard Entertainment Questions
These questions can get more specific to pump up the difficulty of the trivia. However, the mechanics could still provide multiple choices for the answers.
- In Harry Potter, what does the wizard/witch need to say to open the Marauder’s Map?
- I solemnly swear that I’m up to something good
- I soberly swear that I’m up to something good
- I solemnly swear that I’m up to no good
- I soberly swear that I’m up to no good
- In the first episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Season 1, what was Rachel Green running away from?
- Her dog
- Her wedding
- Her mother
- Her problems
- Before Mike Myers was selected to perform Shrek’s voice, who was the other ‘Saturday Night Live’ performer initially cast as Shrek?
- Chris Farley
- Kevin Nealon
- Will Ferrell
- Chris Parnell
- How many lifeboats were available on the Titanic?
- The name of the lyric writer of the 1960’s musical West Side Story.
- Howard Ashman
- Lynn Ahrens
- Tim Rice
- Stephen Sondheim
Entertainment Quiz Nights For Family, Friends, and Workmates
You can initiate entertainment trivia nights for your own group of family, friends, and workmates. There are many resources online, or you can hire official gameshow masters who can organize an entire event the way you want it.
Plan your next virtual trivia event with us! We’ll bring you a night filled with exciting questions, quizzes, and games. Contact us for bookings and inquiries!