Top 25 Most Popular Fun Trivia Night Questions Thrown During Games
Preparing for your big trivia night?
Get yourself acquainted with popular trivia questions used by game masters for a night full of exciting quizzical entertainment.
Of course, if you want to get ahead, you also have to research all of the crowd-favorite trivia categories to cover a wider scope. So, gather your teammates, assign themes to everybody, and go through each of these categories and find out the answers to each fun trivia night question.
Trivia Questions on Geography
- Q: Where can you find the oldest ancient wonder of the world?
A: The Great Pyramid of Giza is located in Egypt
- Q: What is the largest country in the world based on the land area?
- Q: What city is the capital of China?
- Q: What is the oldest inhabited city in the world?
- Q: What are the two US states who don’t observe the daylight saving time?
A: Hawaii and Arizona
Trivia Questions on Science
- Q: What is the chemical symbol of Gold?
- Q: To whom was the first Nobel Prize awarded?
A: Henry Dunant and Frédéric Passy
- Q: What is the largest bone in the human body?
A: The Femur
- Q: What is the smallest living organism on earth?
A: Mycoplasma genitalium
- Q: How many moons does Saturn have?
Trivia Questions on Art & History
- Q: Who painted ‘Freedom from Fear’?
A: Norman Rockwell
- Q: Where can you find North America’s largest rock art?
A: Blythe, California
- Q: What is the name of an Archaic Greek male statue?
- Q: Why is most surviving Classical Greek sculpture made of marble?
A: The original bronze sculptures had intrinsic value and were melted.
- Q: Which 20th-century painter made several ‘studies’ of Velazquez’ ‘Portrait of Pope Innocent X’?
A: Francis Bacon
Trivia Questions on Movies and TV
- Q: Which country-musical comedy was critically panned in 1984 starred Dolly Parton and Sylvester Stallone but eventually became a cult classic?
- Q: Which actor starred in a total of seven James Bond movies?
A: Roger Moore
- Q: Which American comedy series has won a record 37 Emmy Awards?
- Q: How many The Simpsons episodes are there?
- Q: Which popular TV show starred Buffy and Jody?
A: Family Affair
Trivia Questions on Music
- Q: Who was the lead singer of Nirvana?
A: Kurt Cobain
- Q: Which member of The Beatles had dyslexia?
A: John Lennon
- Q: What was the name of the debut album released by Spice Girls in 1996?
- Q: What is the title of Titanic’s theme song?
A: My Heart Will Go On
- Q: Who sang with Ed Sheeran on the duet song “Perfect”?
More Fun Trivia Questions For Private Game Nights
If you’re planning to have a private trivia night with friends, workmates, or everyone in the company, enjoy it best with the game show masters.
Learn how you can arrange a virtual event with customized games and the most popular trivia questions! Contact The Big Quiz Thing today!